Z-Staples are „all-in-one“ implants with integrated, breakable handle (single use / SnapOff). The inside of the handle features an integrated drilling gauge. Furthermore, the proximal end of the handle also serves as striking surface for the Z-Staple. The Z-Staples and the Z-Guide Wires are sterile packaged.
Z-Staples are available in three different sizes “MINI”, “MEDIUM” and “LARGE” in order to cover a wide range of indications.
- Different staple versions for a variety of indications in the section of hand & foot surgery
- Z-Staples and Z-Guide Wire are sterile packaged and ready for surgery
- Z-Staples create their compression mechanically by the combination of an exact drilling together with the geometry of the legs
- The compression will be achieved selectively in the cortex where the forces can be transmitted by the bone structure
- No displacement by anchorage in the cortex
Surgical Steps – PIP/DIP Arthrodesis
1. Correction of the joint
2. Fixing & Drilling
3. Drive in & Breaking off
4. X-ray control